To remove a listing from Nuwber, please visit: https://nuwber.com/removal/link, enter the URL of the profile page found on Nuwber’s website, along with your email address for verification purposes. Be aware, Nuwber compiles publicly available information from third party sources, so removing a listing from our directory will not remove your information from its original source which may still be listed on other directory sites. If you find multiple listings for yourself on Nuwber, each page will have its own unique URL, and you’ll have to submit removal requests for each individual URL. Also, since we automatically receive new and updated records, you should check Nuwber regularly for additional listings that may reappear on our site.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove my listing from Nuwber?
- How do I remove my information from Google search results?
- Will Nuwber republish profile information after it's removed?
- Will people know if I’ve searched for them on Nuwber?
- Where did you get my information from?
- I emailed Nuwber but no one replied back or removed my profile