Nuwber takes steps to block the republication of any information that’s been removed by a member, however, similar profile information may be republished. Here’s why: if you move or change your name, a profile with your new information may appear on Nuwber because we receive that information from public sources or third party data suppliers. You can always request the removal of any new profile information that appears on our site. We encourage you to visit Nuwber regularly to check for newly published information.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove my listing from Nuwber?
- How do I remove my information from Google search results?
- Will Nuwber republish profile information after it's removed?
- Will people know if I’ve searched for them on Nuwber?
- Where did you get my information from?
- I emailed Nuwber but no one replied back or removed my profile