Indeed, you may have several listings on Nuwber. Each of them is identified by a unique URL, and must be removed individually. Just follow the instructions above to remove all individual listings you find in our database. Also, since we continually receive new and updated records, please recheck Nuwber from time to time for additional listings that may appear.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to be subscribed to Nuwber in order to opt out?
- Do I have to pay to remove my data?
- How quickly will my listing be removed?
- How can I check to see if my listing has been removed?
- Will opting out of Nuwber delete my name from Google?
- How does my information get on Nuwber?
- Will I still be able to use Nuwber if I opt out?
- Can my records reappear on Nuwber after I opt out?
- Can people still see my records after I opt out?
- What if I have multiple listings in the Nuwber database? Can they all be removed?