Your data will no longer be available on Nuwber.com after you opt out. However, since we didn’t create public records, we can only remove them from our own website. People may be able to view records by requesting them directly from the government or through other websites.
Articles in this section
- Will I still be able to use Nuwber if I opt out?
- Can my records reappear on Nuwber after I opt out?
- Can people still see my records after I opt out?
- Will opting out of Nuwber delete my name from Google?
- What if I have multiple listings in the Nuwber database? Can they all be removed?
- How can I check to see if my listing has been removed?
- How quickly will my listing be removed?
- Do I have to pay to remove my data?
- Do I have to be subscribed to Nuwber in order to opt out?