Once we’ve processed your opt-out request, come back to check if your data is gone. To do so, paste your listing’s url into the browser and hit “Enter”. If the search result returns a 410 response code, your personal page has been successfully removed. Please contact us at email@example.com if anything goes wrong.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to be subscribed to Nuwber in order to opt out?
- Do I have to pay to remove my data?
- How quickly will my listing be removed?
- How can I check to see if my listing has been removed?
- Will opting out of Nuwber delete my name from Google?
- How does my information get on Nuwber?
- Will I still be able to use Nuwber if I opt out?
- Can my records reappear on Nuwber after I opt out?
- Can people still see my records after I opt out?
- What if I have multiple listings in the Nuwber database? Can they all be removed?