The short answer is that Nuwber finds it on the public web. The longer answer is that the information that makes up a profile on Nuwber is collected from a wide range of public sources across the Internet, organized, sorted and intelligently packaged into a comprehensive and easy-to-use profile. We regularly update it to make sure you get current information only.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to be subscribed to Nuwber in order to opt out?
- Do I have to pay to remove my data?
- How quickly will my listing be removed?
- How can I check to see if my listing has been removed?
- Will opting out of Nuwber delete my name from Google?
- How does my information get on Nuwber?
- Will I still be able to use Nuwber if I opt out?
- Can my records reappear on Nuwber after I opt out?
- Can people still see my records after I opt out?
- What if I have multiple listings in the Nuwber database? Can they all be removed?